We know that many of our facebook friends are addicted to online facebook games and they frequently sent us ‘game requests’.In my case it is so annoying and i found ‘How To Disable Facebook Game Requests’.
Facebook has a large library of amazing online games like FarmVille and Candy Crush Saga, that allows you to play online with your friends and as well as single player. But mostly the problem with these games is that you have to send a request to your friend in order to complete the levels.
So, this is why, your friends send you the game requests all the time on your Facebook account. These game request on Facebook are really annoying and frustrating and every time you log in to your Facebook account, you see these games notifications, which is very annoying. So, if you want to get rid of these Facebook game requests but don’t know how to do it then don’t worry because I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can disable these annoying Facebook game requests. Disabling the game requests on Facebook is a really simple and easy process. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
How To Disable Facebook Game Requests
So, if you want to disable Facebook game requests then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account.
- Then, in Apps section, click on Games option.
- In the Games option, then click on the Activity tab.
- Now, in the Respond To Your Requests section, click on Ignore All option.
- Then you will see a notification of the ignored requests.
- Now, in the notification, click on the Block text link.
- Then, click on Confirm button. Now, you have successfully blocked the notifications of the game or app.
- Now, do this same method with other games or apps to remove them permanently from your Facebook account.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you won’t receive any annoying game requests on your Facebook account.
So, this was all about how to disable Facebook game requests. I hope that now you can easily disable these annoying Facebook game requests on your account. If you have any questions regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.