It is very useful if we could download apk files from google play store so that we can use it to install apps at a later time without accessing the internet.Here we are going to deal with ‘How to Download APK Files From Google Play Store to PC’.
The Android Application Package File (APK) is the format of the files which is used to install applications on Android Operating Systems. The apps which you download on your Android Smartphone are in the APK format. Additionally, if your device is full and no space left for any other app then you can also download APK files from Google Play Store to your Computer.
Yes, you heard it right! Now, you can easily download APK files from Google Play Store to PC with complete ease. Previously, it was not possible to download APK files on your computer without using Android Emulators, but now you can easily download APK files on your computer. Additionally, this is complete authentic, official and legal process.
Ones you have downloaded APK Files on your Computer then you can easily Install it on your Android Phone using USB Data Cable or Bluetooth. It is really awesome and splendid thing which lets your download different apps on your computer and allow you to install it on your Android Phone.
The APK can be beneficial for many reasons. Say suppose, you want to download your favorite and for some reasons it does not allow you to download that app on your device directly, then you can install APK on your computer which can and later install it on your Android Smartphone.
Learn-How to Download APK Files From Google Play Store to PC
So, here are the main part of this awesome and helpful guide. You are going to learn that, “How to Download APK Files from Google Play Store to PC?” This is little yet splendid guide which could be really helpful for many Android users. You are supposed to follow the below steps.
This is one of the easiest methods of downloading APK files which we’ve brought for you guys. You are going to use an online tool or a website which will help you to generate a download link for your APK Files (Any Android App or Game) and you can easily download APK on your computer.
- First of all, go to Google play Store on your Computer and Search for your favorite app there
- Now, copy the URL of your favorite app from top address bar
- After that, you need to go to APK Downloader. It is online tool, no need to download it
- Then you are supposed to paste your favorite app’s URL in the box given there
- After pasting your app’s URL, you need to Click on Generate Download Link
- Afterwards, in few seconds you will have Click here to Download Your app now button under Generate Download Link. You need to Click on that green button to download APK files on your PC
- Ones it is downloaded then you need connect your Android Phone with your Computer
- Now, move the downloaded APK file to your Android phone
- Now, go to Downloads app folder on your Android Phone, and tap on recently transferred APK files. The File which you have recently transferred from your computer. Remember to disable “Unknown Sources” otherwise it won’t work for you. To Disable Unknown Sources follow these step; Go to Settings >> Applications >> Unknown Sources, now check whether it is green or grey. If it is grey that means it is disabled and if it is green then swap it to left to disable
- This was it!