Most of the common users like us might be using the pirated version of Windows. It would be Windows 7, 8 or 10 whatever it is it’s a fact that some of us couldn’t afford the huge amount for the original version of Windows.
For that reason it’s not safe to update windows online because it may cause your version of windows in a deactivated state. I’m here to give you a solution for this. I will tell you how to update windows 10 offline.
Do you want to Update Windows 10 offline because you download and install Windows more than one time?
So here is the tweak for you. It is like downloading the updates first and then install the updates manually, every time you require necessary.
Normally, it is quiet easy to install the updates, but it become tiring effort when you download and install Windows many time, due to any reason. So to overcome that effort you may follow this guide to update your Windows 10 offline.
How to Update Windows 10 Offline
Here are the steps to be followed. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps and make you familiar with the process of doing that.
- First of all, Download Portable Update app on your computer which will help you to download updates.
- Ones downloaded, extract the file and run the Application. As you will launch this app, it will ask you to download few software which are necessary to download updates.
- Select all the check boxes which are marked red and click on Start.
- After downloading all the required files, it will take you to details about your system.
- Go to System tab and click on Start button in order to start the searching process for all the updates.
- Ones the searching process is done, it will display all the updates available for your system. You need to click on Download tab and it will show all the updates available for your system.
- Now select the updates which you want for your system whatever seems necessary to you and then click on Start button.
- After that, it will start downloading the updates and ones it is done, then install it by going to Install tab and clicking on Start button.
- This was it!
Note: The software can be used for any version of Windows and not only for Windows 10
This was our tutorial, I am sure you guys have found it helpful. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either liking our facebook page downloading our android app or subscribing to our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox.