I am a BSNL broadband user for over one year.Two months after taking the connection i have found that i can pay BSNL bills through my android phone.It’s possible through ‘My BSNL App’ (3.39 MB) developed by Central Government of India.It’s very useful in these days and i need you guys to try the app.
It helps us to pay the bills with a few click if we have an ATM/debit card with us.
The possiblilities of BSNL app are;
- Postpaid bill Enquiry
- PostPaid Bill Payment GSM, CDMA, Landline and WiMax
- View Bill Payment History for all your numbers
- All payment options – credit card, debit card and net banking
- Prepaid TopUp, Loading Plan / Migration Voucher
How to Pay BSNL Landline Bills
- Go to Play store and search for ‘My Bsnl App‘
- Download & Install the app and open it.
- Click on Bill pay and Add your Landline Number by clicking on the + icon above
- After that click on the Landline number to get the bill amount
- Pay amount by typing the debit card details in the next page.
- After successful payment you’ll get the notification.
It is as simple to pay the bills through the android app if you own a debit card