Here we are discussing on how to root android phone in one click in a faster and safest way.
Rooting an android phone is the process of unlocking administrator privileges so that you can access all the function of your own android phone and it helps you to both read and write your system files and customize your phone in your own way like;
Installing Custom ROM,Overclocking etc.
How to Root Android Phone Without Computer-[Updated]
Recently Got a new Android Phone but it have some restrictions you’re not able to explore and use all Function because you don’t have complete administrative privileges . Don’t worry you can overcome all these things by going through this guide, that, “How to Root Android Phone Without Computer?” As the Android Scope in mobile market has been grown to a very high extent so there many tons of tricks and method to Root any Android Smartphone of Tablet.
Advantages of Rooting an Android device – Why you should root your Android Phone or Tablet
- Install Custom ROM :- Don’t like your Android Phone UI, there are tons of Custom ROM’s available in the market which can make increase your device performance as well as can provide more customization Option which will Change your device experience completely.
- Install Special Apps :- You’ll find many application for your Android device which you’re not able to install on your device as they are compatible with only Rooted device. These Special application are more powerful and can increase device performance to a great extent and you’ll able to install those apps after rooting your Android device only.
- Can Update Android version:- Android device keep on launching their new updated version of their Software. So its good to keep your device updated too. But many time your device manufactures doesn’t provide the Update. Then if you have your Android device rooted then easily you can update your Android OS version.
- And the list goes on…!!
How to root Android Phone Without Computer
Root Android Device using Framaroot App
- Download Framaroot app on your Android device. We would recommend you to download the latest version
- Now move the downloaded file into a specific folder of your SD card
- Then install the app from the .apk file. Just tap the File and after that Click on Install button.
- Now it will provide you many options, Choose “Install Superuser” Option from them.
- It will present you with six exploits, choose anyone of them and wait for sometime.
- If the rooting is successfully done then you’ll see message as “Success:-)… Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device“
- And if the rooting is failed it will show a message as “Failed., Try another exploit if available”, then simply select another exploit.
Root android device using Universal AndRoot
- Firstly using this method you have to allow installation of app from unknown sources. For this Go toSettings => Applications and their click the Check box unknown sources and Save it.
- Now you have to Download and Install Universal AndRoot application on your Android Phone or Tablet
- Launch the app in your Android device and tap the Root button. But make sure you have selected correct version of Android according to your device.
- And that’s it..!! Wait for a While and your Android device will be rooted.
Check whether your Android device is rooted or not?