We all use to watch movies in our smartphone or in our PC. What about watching films with languages you are not familiar with? Yes, you definitely need subtitles to understand the conversation or the total movie will be a comic. Some movie comes with subtitles and there is nothing more we should do. The subtitle may automatically load when we start the movie.
Many people don’t know how to get subtitles for a movie that it does not already have! I will be helping you to download the english subtitles of your favorite movie in android as well as in PC for you to enjoy the movies without any difficulty.
How to Download English Subtitle in Android?
There are two ways you can download the english subtitles of the movie you prefer to watch. Just follow the below steps to download manually from your web browser.
Most of the android users are using MX Player to watch movies in their smartphone. If you haven’t installed MX player yet you should download it from the Google Play Store and it’s the best video player available in the android market.
How to Download the Subtitle file manually?
- Visit http://www.opensubtitles.org on your smartphone web browser
- Search for the subtitle by typing the movie name in the search field provided in the website.
- You will get the results if there is subtitle associated with the particular movie you searched for.
- From the results, click on one of the result and you will be getting a download link.
- Click the link to download the subtitle and a file with extension .srt will be downloaded to your SD card.
- This is the subtitle file which we are going to load it into the video player. Here we use MX Player as an example.
- Open MX Player and Start your movie.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the application.
- Then click the Subtitles option. Click on Import subtitles as the next option.
- Select the .srt file you have just downloaded.
- That’s it your subtitle has successfully loaded and now you can enjoy your favorite movie with subtitle.
Must read: Apple Iphone 7 – The Mind Blowing Features You Should Know
How to Download the Subtitle with MX Player?
This is actually simple than the previous method. Because the subtitle will be automatically downloaded by the MX Player. Follow the steps below.
- Click the three dotted menu as we have done in the previous step.
- Select the Subtitles option and click on Get Subtitles Online.
- You will get a search filed from MX Player. Enter the name of the movie you’re gonna watch without any spelling mistake.
- You’ll get the result shortly.Select the result and the subtitle will be automatically added to the movie.
- This is an automatic process from MX Player and it is pretty easy from the previous method.
Downloading subtitles is the easy part and you are in luck if the file you downloaded is perfect for the video you are playing. However at times, you get subtitles that are not exactly in sync. To fix the issue on MX Player, open the subtitle menu and you will get the option to synchronize the subtitles. You can also speed up the subtitles from the settings. Adjust the seconds to which you want to sync the subtitles, or if you are not sure about it, tap the increase or decrease button until you get them in sync.
Finally in the Subtitles settings, you can choose from some of the basic fonts, change the size, color, and scale it depending on your needs. The same can be done by drag /drop or pinch/zoom while watching the video directly.
How to Download Subtitles in VLC Media Player
For downloading subtitles in PC i suggest you to use VLC Media Player because VLC media player has all the features for a movie lover.
I insist you to download VLC Media Player because i’m showing an example to download subtitle with VLC Media Player. Follow the below steps.
Also read: Top Free Screen Recorder for Android [Video Recording]
You need to have VLC media player installed in your system Get VLC media player.
Follow the above link to get VLC media player.
You can play any codec movie in this player almost support all the codec.
Click on >> View>Download Subtitles > Search by name.
It will automatically show up the name of the movie you’re currently watching.
After searching it will show the subtitles name just pick one of those and click on download section button.
Now You’re ready to go.
Watch movie sync with subtitles.
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either liking our facebook page downloading our android app or subscribing our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox
How to download subtitles,download subtitles,download subtitles on android,how to download english subtitles,subtitles download,download subtitles for movies,movie subtitles download,free subtitle download