You might have downloaded and installed many apps in your android phone for various needs! MX player for watching video, Candy Cam for taking pictures etc. the apps you have installed in your android phone are getting updates frequently. Isn’t it? Our social media aplication Facebook is getting updates on every 2 week basis. Have you ever thought of updating the Google play store that itself updates every other app? If you haven’t you have to think about it now and should update your Google play store to the latest version. Google Play store is a system app (pre-installed) that comes with every new android phone. The app didn’t update for itself for the protection of other applications, so we have to manually update the Play store to enjoy the latest features.
What Android developers do is that they install the latest version of Google Play store before we buy our android phone. So if you buy a latest smartphone you will have the latest version of play store!
Now i have got a solution for it! i will be giving you the latest version of Google Play Store absolutely for free. The link for downloading the APK file of Google Play Store will be given below. Just install the APK file as you are doing to install other applications and you are ready to enjoy the latest version of Google Play store.
What is Google Play Store?
Google Play Sore Lets you download and install Android apps in Google play officially and securely. It’s Google’s official store and portal for Android apps, games and other content for your Android-powered phone or tablet. Just as Apple has its App Store, Google has the Google Play Store. It’s a huge place and it offers a lot of content to its users, but don’t worry, though. Google Play Store is not available at Google Play Store as an app to download.
How to Download the Latest Update of Google play Store?
- Click the link provided below to download the APK file of latest Googel Play store.
- After the download has been completed, install the APK file by clicking on it.
Install Google Play (phone method)
- Enable Unknown Sources by going to Settings > Security, then ticking the box next to Unknown sources. Don’t be alarmed, unknown sources are simply locations outside of the Play Store, which is critical if it’s the Play Store itself that you want. (Don’t forget to uncheck this option once you’re done)
- Using the browser on your device, click the link mentioned in the above section to download the APK for the latest version of the Play Store.
- You may get a message warning that “this type of file can harm your device.” Ignore it (trust us) and tap OK.
- Open the APK (you can tap the completed download in your notifications menu), read the new permissions (if any) that the new Play Store version requests, then tap Install.
What’s new in Google Play
From February on, Google has been releasing what appear to be four different versions of the Play Store, designated by the ending letters A, B, C or D. This would suggest Google is conducting A/B testing on users. From what we can tell, these new features and changes include things like the removal of the scrolling window of featured apps on the Play Store homepage, icon changes, and other relatively minor things. One thing all the builds seem to share in common is that the Play Store now displays Download pending when an app is queued for download, rather than showing the animated downloading bar.
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either liking our facebook page downloading our android app or subscribing to our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox.