Whatsapp is a social networking applications that has millions and millions of users.Everyone of us have a whatsapp account and we daily use it to read or send messages.
Whatsapp has recently introduced the voice all feature among its users to make it more user friendly and convenient.
Though many messenger apps came along with whatsapp,nothing achieved a good position.
Whatsapp do have a great feature that you might haven’t tried yet.It is the whatsapp web feature,so that we can access whatsapp from our web browser in our PC
Also Read: Sign up on Messenger without Facebook Account
How to get whatsapp in web browser
- Install the latest version of ‘Whatsapp Messenger’ from google play store
- Open http://web.whatsapp.com from your browser in PC
- Open Whatsapp in your mobile and above the settings option you will see ‘Whatsapp Web’
- Click on it and the QR Code reader will open
- Now just scan the QR code in the browser using your mobile
- That’s it.
Now that you have learned how to use whatsapp on pc. Please share and like this post to support us.