Today i have something interesting for you guys that will really make you go ‘Wow’. I’m gonna discuss about How to install 2 whatsapp in one android phone. Actually you can install more than 1 or 2 whatsapp in your android phone. There are different applications which do the work of whatsapp messenger and is completely trust worthy.
You might have heard of GB Whatsapp, Whatsapp Plus and other versions of whatsapp. The advantage of installing this applications alongside whatsapp is that this alternate versions of whatsapp has many more features which the normal version doesn’t.
You could also manage 2 whatsapp numbers simultaneously if you have a dual sim android phone with this method.
Now i will explain how to implement or how to install 2 whatsapp account on your android phone.
How to Install 2 Whatsapp in One Android Phone?
The 1st whatsapp account is the one which you are already having. That is the normal whatsapp messenger you got in your android phone.
For the 2nd whatsapp account we are going to install either whatsapp plus or gb whatsapp which you can choose according to your priority. I will explain the advantages and features of both versions of whatsapp here.
Follow the steps below to install 2 whatsapp account in your device.
- First of all make sure that you have the normal version of whatsapp messenger from google play store installed. This is the first whatsapp account.
- Secondly, Download either GB Whatsapp or Whatsapp Plus from the link below.
- After downloading the apk, install the apk just like you are installing the normal android apllications.
- Optional: Now you need to enable unknown source option on your Android phone because you can’t install any third party application before enabling it, so go to your device settings and locate Settings > Security > Unknown Source, now if the option is not checked already then check it to enable it.
- After finishing the installation process, open the application and agree their terms and conditions and enter your Mobile Number in it.
- Enter your second mobile number here ( The number you are not using in original whatsapp messenger). Rest of the process is same as that in normal whatsapp messenger.
- Enter it and it will send an OTP Confirmation code, the best part of this process is that you don’t need to copy-paste OTP, you just need to wait 5-6 seconds, it will automatically verify it.
- Now you have successfully installed the whatsapp 2 in your android phone. You can make this account private and use it for business purpose.
Features of Whatsapp Plus
Whatsapp plus and GB Whatsapp are having almost the same features. Check out some of the features of the application below.
Variety of Themes in Whatsapp Plus
One of the best feature of whatsapp plus is that, it is loaded with thousands of varieties of themes which you can change according to your mindset. It’s a blessing when considering to the normal whatsapp messenger which supports one & only one green theme.
The themes are of different categories including gaming, nature, TV Series etc which you would like the most.
More emojis in whatsapp plus
Whatsapp plus has a larger list of emojis when compared to the normal version of whatsapp which lacks better emojis. This emojis also include the smileys from Google Hangouts.
The disadvantage of this feature is that this overloaded emojis can only be seen by user who have installed whatsapp plus or GB Whatsapp in their phone.
Hide Online Status in Whatsapp Plus
This is also an extra ordinary feature in whatsapp plus. Your friends will seee you offline even of you are online with this option enabled. It will make you chat in whatsapp even if you are offline.
Edit FileSharing Options in Whatsapp plus
You can also edit the filesharing options in whatsapp plus. You can adjust the size limit of sent files from 2 to 50 MB. There are also options for maintaining the size and quality of images and videos.
Edit Appearance and Themes Of Every Option
You can easily change the appearance and layout of every option in whatsapp plus. Check out below,
- Header, colors and size of chat images
- Header and size of contacts’ image
- Appearance and size of pop-up notifications
- Disabling of functions (voice notes, animations)
- Size and colors of widgets
- Color of launcher icon
These are the features of Whatsapp plus apk. The latest version of Whatsapp plus v6.76 has more features than this. Download the plus app to experience the features.
Features of GB Whatsapp
It is an alternative version of the WhatsApp Messenger and to run the second account and supports all android devices in addition to other features which are listed below.
- Hide Online Status
- Hide Blue ticks
- Hide Second tick etc
- Anti ban and lock with password
- Possibility to distinguish between collective messages and regular
- Possibility of a lock for Watts in August password
- The ability to send video size of 80 MB instead of 16 MB
- The possibility of sending 90 image at once without 10
- Possibility of a case of the number of dependent characters 250 instead of 139 symbols
- The possibility of pressure on the links without storing the message sender or the number of the owner
- Counter statistics for groups
- View the media without loading
- The possibility to hide the name and the date when copying two or more
- Ability to copy case
- The possibility of changing the program format, and change the program icon and notices
- and many more feature
How to change theme in whatsapp
Now that you have installed GB Whatsapp in your android phone it’s time to customize whatsapp according to your wish. Access the enormous list of whatsapp themes and beautify your whatsapp account.
To access the themes list;
Go to Menu -> GB Settings -> Themes
Download your favorite theme from the list that appears. Restart the whatsapp application to get your theme successfully applied.
How to hide online status in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Hide Online Status -> Hide for Contacts
This way you can hide your online status even if you are online in whatsapp.
How to hide blue ticks in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Blue Ticks -> Hide for Contacts
Through hiding blue ticks your receipient will not see blue ticks even if you read the message, they will not see the second tick also through this option.
Note: Please do not use the Hide Second Tick option because you will no longer receive messages if you hide that option.
How to hide writing status in whatsapp
Touch the menu button in GB Whatsapp and Choose Privacy -> Writing Status -> Hide for Contacts
Now your contacts will not see the Typing… status while you type any text.
There are many other privacy options available in GB Whatsapp which you can check after installation.
How to see who is online now in whatsapp
To see who all people are now online in whatsapp, enable the option called Contact Online Toast.
You can enable it by going to Menu -> GB Settings -> Main/Chats Screen -> Contact Online Toast -> Show Contact Online
There are many other options available other than the main advantages listed above. You can check for yourself by downloading and installing the app. I have been using this app for 1 month now and it’s really awesome. There are many other prank apps available in the name of whatsapp. Please use the app that has provided above and do not use any other fake apps.
If you liked this post, keep in touch with us by either liking our facebook page downloading our android app joining our whatsapp group or subscribing to our email newsletter for instant cool updates delivered right to your inbox.