What is Phone Pe?
PhonePe is a revolutionary way to make mobile payments in India. From UPI payments to recharges, money transfers to online bill payments, you can do it all on PhonePe. PhonePe is way better than Internet Banking and offers you the safest and fastest online payment experience in India.
How to Get 50% Cashback on your First UPI Transaction
1) Install & Open the PhonePe App.
2) Slide screen and Sign up for account.
3) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
4) And complete minor process.
5) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
6) Now Initiate a Minimum Rs 100 Transaction to avail this offer (Make sure its your First UPI Transaction).
7) Enter your details.
8) Below your bank account get Show, Pay the amount (Make sure you have created UPI on your bank). Enter 4 digit bank pin.
9) Make any Transaction of Bill Payments, Recharges and Sending Money
Adding New Bank Account to Phone Pe
Start the video below to know how to add a bank acount to phone pe.
Step 1Open menu by tapping on the ” ” icon at top right corner of the screen
Step 2Go to Bank Account section, and tap on the ” Add New Bank ” button.
Step 3Select the bank which you want to link with PhonePe from the list of available banks.
Step 4PhonePe will fetch your account details in an instant and will link it to your account. proceed to set up UPI PIN by tapping on the set UPI PIN button.
Step 5Enter the ” last six digits ” of your Debit/ATM card number and ” Expiry Date ” (Incase your card does not have an expiry date, then try entering 00/49)
Step 6Use the OTP which you received from your bank, to set your UPI PIN.
To get more detailed information, check out this post