We have seen many times that our notification bar is filled up with so many notifications and sometimes we may not be able to check all of them and we simply clear those.In such cases it is very necessary to access the lost notifications.So here we are discussing on ‘How to recover lost notifications on Android ‘
There is something called ‘Android Notification History’ you might not know.
The notification log – where you can view deleted notifications – is only available on Android 4.3 Jellybean or above. In our walkthrough, we used stock Android Lollipop.
- Long-tap an empty space on your Android homescreen, then tap Widgets
- Swipe left until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
- Long-tap the widget until your homescreens appear, then drag it to a homescreen of your choice.
- In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down to Notification log and tap it.
- A Notification log shortcut will appear on your homescreen. Just tap it, and you’ll have access to your notification history.
Once you’re in the notification log, you’ll see active notifications in white, and notifications that you closed greyed out. You can tap the greyed-out notifications just like you would normally, and you’ll be taken straight to the source of the notification.
Watch our latest video to get a better idea…